The healthy weight loss course for people who want to learn how to eat to keep themselves looking and feeling their best, for good.
Galway Courses coming soon
Our NEW Slimplicity course, based on Dr Marilyn Glenville’s best-selling book ‘Lose Fat Around The Middle’ makes it easy to change your eating habits and make healthier choices.
Programme groups are small and friendly so that all participants have a chance to ask questions and discuss their queries with our Nutritionists.
What you get
- Weekly classes taught by qualified Nutritionists focused on building one healthy habit at a time
- Weekly meal plans to help you get organised – the key to long term healthy eating
- Quick and tasty recipes based on our wholefood approach, developed and road-tested by our nutrition team
- Ongoing support, tips, recipes and advice via private online forum
- Advice on how to exercise to change your shape from our Personal Trainer partners
Why we are different
- We don’t focus just on weight and BMI! We also check your body fat %, metabolic age and waist circumference – all better measures of your long term health
- We don’t calorie count or include meal replacements. Our recipes are full of natural, wholefood ingredients – real food
Diets don’t work! They are too restrictive, too boring and don’t address the eating habits that caused you to gain weight in the first place. Instead, learn how to make gradual changes to how you eat that you can maintain for good.
I want to thank you sincerely for all your help and encouragement, last September I started out on a journey with you that has vastly improved my health and wellbeing. At 70, it was one of the best life choices I have made. You’ve helped me adopt a complete new approach to food and healthy eating. To date I’ve lost 27lbs. In just 7 weeks of the course my cholesterol had dropped from 5.8 to 4.4. My arthritic joints have vastly improved and friends and family have commented on how well I look. Sincere thanks and appreciation for your excellent blend of professionalism, encouragement and compassion’. Kathleen, Galway
You will find out
- Which foods to eat and which to avoid
- The health risks of carrying weight around your middle
- How to understand food labels
- How much you should be eating
- How to overcome fatigue, binges, irritability, and cravings
- Which exercises will help you to burn the most fat
- How to change your eating habits and mind frame for good
- Which minerals and vitamins are key in helping you shed unwanted pounds
- How to keep the weight off once you’ve lost it
- How you can be a more mindful eater
There’s no time like the present to transform your health and shape.
Galway Courses coming soon
What does it cost to transform your health & shape?
The 12 week course costs €325, including all handouts, meal plans and recipes. Installment plans plans available. Change your shape and your health for good for less than the price of a daily cup of coffee.
Our terms and conditions here