Telephone: 091 726344 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The improvement in my health is amazing” – read about one patient’s experience in our Galway clinic here
How Can We Help?
- 1 to 1 Nutritional Consultations
- 1 to 1 weight loss package
- We offer a full range of laboratory nutrition and health tests, including a fertility evaluation and allergy testing
- Couples fertility consultations
- We run several courses & workshops in Galway
- 12 week Lose Fat Around The Middle weight loss courses
- 1 day Lose Fat Around The Middle workshops
- 1 day Prevent Osteoporosis bone health workshops
“I can’t remember the last time I felt this well” read about the experience of another patient in our Galway clinic here.
Upcoming events – dates to be confirmed
Learn how to build healthy bones with Registered Nutritional Therapist Sorcha Molloy and Women’s Health Physiotherapist Ruth Molloy. This practical workshop is aimed at those diagnosed with osteopenia and osteoporosis or those at high risk of osteoporosis.
Date and venue to be confirmed. Call us on 091 726344 for more information.
Listen to Sorcha, Dr Eithne Lowe of Galway Fertility and Marilyn Glenville talking about lifestyle and nutrition tips to optimise male and female fertility on Galway Bay FM
Where Is Our Clinic?
Clinic address: Steamship House, Dock St., Galway
Parking is available nearby.
Clinic appointments are available Monday to Saturday, including a limited number of evening appointments.
Call us on 091 726344 to organise an appointment time that suits you.