Telephone: 091 726344 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The improvement in my health is amazing” – read about one patient’s experience in our Galway clinic here
How Can We Help?
- 1 to 1 Nutritional Consultations
- 1 to 1 weight loss package
- We offer a full range of laboratory nutrition and health tests, including a fertility evaluation and allergy testing
- Couples fertility consultations
- We run several courses & workshops in Galway
- 12 week Lose Fat Around The Middle weight loss courses
- 1 day Lose Fat Around The Middle workshops
- 1 day Prevent Osteoporosis bone health workshops
“I can’t remember the last time I felt this well” read about the experience of another patient in our Galway clinic here.
Listen to Sorcha, Dr Eithne Lowe of Galway Fertility and Marilyn Glenville talking about lifestyle and nutrition tips to optimise male and female fertility on Galway Bay FM
Lose Fat Around The Middle 1 day workshop
Learn how to lose the weight around your middle for good on our comprehensive one day workshop
When: Saturday 30th March, 10am – 5pm
Where: The Connacht Hotel, Old Dublin Rd., Galway
Are you ready to make a positive, permanent change that will help increase your health and wellbeing? Instead of calorie counting, meal replacement bars or focus on what you can’t eat,” we’ll help you to make the changes necessary to develop healthier eating habits that you’ll maintain for good. Once you realise that diet plans are temporary quick fixes that set you up for failure, you’ll know that adopting a “this is my lifestyle” mindset is the solution to your weight loss challenges.
This informative and practical workshop will include:
- review of your weight, body fat, metabolic age, hydration levels and your waist measurements
- information sessions on key nutrition topics
- practical tips and recommendations to help you build healthier habits
- a talk and practical session with our physiotherapist partner to show you the right way to exercise to lose fat
- development of a plan of action for you
See the full outline for the day here.
For more information or to reserve your place, call us on 091 726344 or email email@example.com
Learn how to build healthy bones with Registered Nutritional Therapist Sorcha Molloy and Women’s Health Physiotherapist Ruth Molloy. This practical workshop is aimed at those diagnosed with osteopenia and osteoporosis or those at high risk of osteoporosis.
Date and venue to be confirmed. Call us on 091 726344 for more information.
Where Is Our Clinic?
Clinic address: Steamship House, Dock St., Galway
Parking is available nearby.
Clinic appointments are available Monday to Saturday, including a limited number of evening appointments.
Call us on 091 726344 to organise an appointment time that suits you.