Live event: Balance your hormones naturally
Date: Thursday 26th October 2023
Time: 6:30pm – 8.30pm
Venue: Nourish, Cornelscourt, Co. Dublin
Ticket Price: €5
Nourish Health Food Stores invite you to hear from Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, one of the UK’s leading nutritionists, speak about balancing your hormones naturally. Your hormones affect every single aspect of your life: your mood, your weight, your memory, your skin and hair, your sleep, your digestion, your metabolism, your sex life, your bones and pain in your body. Find out how to get rid of PMS, balance hormones to help with endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS, fertility, perimenopause and menopause.
Here’s a quick glimpse into what we’ll cover:
● The “Core Four” factors that control your hormones and what you can do to change them.
● How a simple change in the way you eat can transform your mood and energy.
● Are phytoestrogens safe? Get the truth about soya, hormones, and your cycle.
● Are chemicals in your toiletries, cosmetics and environment affecting your hormones? Discover exactly what to look for and what you should avoid at all costs in health and wellness products.
● Dr. Glenville’s top 5 herbs every woman should know about (plus how to manage your cycle and hormones with vitamins, minerals and herbs help balance your hormones).
● How the beneficial bacteria in your gut can help to balance your hormones.
● Do you wake up at night? Discover natural solutions that can help you get to sleep and stay asleep.
● 5 simple tests that can help you get to the root cause of hormone and health issues.
This is your opportunity to discover everything you should have been taught about women’s health and hormone balance. All in a simple, straightforward presentation.
About Dr. Glenville
Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD is the UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in fertility and women’s health. She is the former President of the Food and Health Forum at the Royal Society of Medicine and she was formerly an observer on the Food Standards Agency’s Expert Group on the safety of vitamins and minerals. She is a patron of the Daisy Network a charity for women with premature ovarian failure.
€5 with a free Nourish goodie bag on the night. Book here