Healthy eating talks designed for your team
Our nutrition coaches and event leaders love to share their passion for nutrition in an entertaining and interactive way. Our talks focus on practical and realistic advice and explain how anyone can improve their wellbeing,one bite at a time. Our aim is that every participant leaves the talk with a smile on their face, a clear message and and some practical steps they can implement straight away.
A topic to suit your team
We will always tailor our talks to suit the challenges and demographics of your team. Popular topics include:
- Top Gear– fuel for optimum performance
- The Seven (Eating) Habits Of Highly Effective People – top healthy eating tips and how to implement them
- Working 9 to 5 – fitting healthy eating into a busy day
- The Hunger Games – the secrets of mindful eating
- All Night Long – how to eat to optimise sleep and recovery
- Breaking Bad – how to build healthier eating habits in 3 months
- A Clockwork Orange – healthy eating for shift workers
- The Devil’s In The Detail – understanding food labels, what to buy and what to leave
- A Mighty Heart – how to eat to keep your heart and circulation healthy
- Clash Of Clans – healthy family food and practical tips to support your health as a family
- Gone With The Wind – eating for a healthy gut
- From Here To Eternity – how to eat to keep yourself looking and feeling your best for longer
- On The Road Again – healthy eating on the move
- Mindcraft – eat to beat stress
- Brave New World – healthy eating for graduates (x 2 or 4 seminars)
Give us a call 01 4020777 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put together a talk to inspire your team to get healthier.
Include a food demonstration
Incorporating a food demonstration as part of a healthy eating talk can support increased attendance, participation and enthusiasm. We bring along all the necessary equipment and ingredients. All members of our corporate nutrition team are fully trained and insured to provide food demonstrations as part of our talks and seminars.
We work with our corporate clients to identify the right demonstration for them and provide handouts and recipe leaflets.
Other options for your team
- Individual nutrition and health audits, with optional body composition assessment and heart health tests
- ‘Healthy Competition’ team or individual challenge
- High performers executive health checks and coaching