Healthy eating talks & webinars designed for your team
Our Nutritionists love to share their passion for nutrition in an engaging and interactive way. We focus on practical and realistic advice and explain how anyone can improve their wellbeing, one bite at a time.
Our aim is that every participant leaves our events with a smile on their face, a clear message and and some practical steps they can implement straight away. Our team are available for talks and demos throughout Ireland and online.
A topic to suit your team
We will always tailor our talks to suit the challenges and demographics of your team. Popular topics include:
- NEW – Quick Fix – 5 hacks to make healthy eating easier
- NEW – Help or Hype – the truth behind intermittent fasting
- How to be green. Sustainable eating for the real world
- Winter is coming – support your immune system naturally
- Top Gear – high performance hacks (for management and high performance teams)
- All Night Long – how to optimise sleep and recovery
- Hunger Games – how mindful eating can help your health and your waistline
- A Fine Balance – healthy eating for busy people
- UPDATED What lies beneath – understanding food labels
- A Mighty Heart – how to eat to keep your heart healthy
- To be or not to be (vegan) – that is the question! Benefits and pitfalls of a plant-based diet
- Brave New World – healthy eating for graduates (x 2 or 4 seminars)
Give us a call 01 4020777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put together a talk to inspire your team to get healthier.
Include a food demonstration
We bring along all the necessary equipment and ingredients and can do a demo in your meeting room, canteen or where ever suits your team. All members of our corporate nutrition team are fully trained and insured to provide food demonstrations as part of our talks and seminars.
We work with our corporate clients to identify the right demonstration for them and provide handouts and recipe leaflets.
Other options for your team
- Individual nutrition and health assessments, with optional body composition assessment.
- We can work with you to provide an event tailored to your team requirements