Healthy eating talks designed for your team
Our Nutritionists love to share their passion for nutrition in an engaging and interactive way.
Our corporate talks focus on practical and realistic advice and explain how anyone can improve their wellbeing, one bite at a time.
Our aim is that every participant leaves the talk with a smile on their face, a clear message and and some practical steps they can implement straight away.
Our Nationwide team are available for talks and demos throughout Ireland.
A topic to suit your team
We will always tailor our talks to suit the challenges and demographics of your team. Popular topics include:
- Hunger Games – how mindful eating can help your health and your waistline
- The Seven (Eating) Habits Of Highly Effective People – top healthy eating tips and how to implement them
- A Fine Balance – healthy eating for busy people
- All Night Long – how to eat to optimise sleep and recovery
- A Clockwork Orange – healthy eating for shift workers
- The Devil’s In The Detail – understanding food labels, what to buy and what to leave
- A Mighty Heart – how to eat to keep your heart and circulation healthy
- Winter is coming – how to support your immune system naturally
- Sustainable eating – eating tips for your health and the planet
- To be or not to be (vegan) – that is the question! Benefits and pitfalls of a plant-based diet
- Brave New World – healthy eating for graduates (x 2 or 4 seminars)
- Top Gear– fuel for optimum performance (for management teams)
Give us a call 01 4020777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put together a talk to inspire your team to get healthier.
Include a food demonstration
We bring along all the necessary equipment and ingredients and can do a demo in your meeting room, canteen or where ever suits your team. All members of our corporate nutrition team are fully trained and insured to provide food demonstrations as part of our talks and seminars.
We work with our corporate clients to identify the right demonstration for them and provide handouts and recipe leaflets.
Other options for your team
- Individual nutrition and health assessments, with optional body composition assessment.
- We can work with you to provide an event tailored to your team requirements