Healthy eating talks designed for your team
We hope to see you at the Great Place To Work annual conference in September. Please come a say hello to our Nutritionists, try a snack from our ‘Power Ball Bar’, have a body composition and diet audit and chat to us about how we can help you to make a lasting change to your team’s health, wellbeing and engagement.
Practical advice that makes a difference
Our nutrition coaches and event leaders love to share their passion for nutrition in an entertaining and interactive way. Our talks focus on practical and realistic advice and explain how anyone can improve their wellbeing,one bite at a time. Our aim is that every participant leaves the talk with a smile on their face, a clear message and and some practical steps they can implement straight away.
A topic to suit your team
We will always tailor our talks to suit the challenges and demographics of your team. Popular topics include:
- Great Expectations – food for high performers
- Zen And The Art Of Fridge Maintenance – how to eat to beat stress
- The Hunger Games – how mindful eating can support your wellbeing and waistline
- The Seven Eating Habits Of Highly Effective People – top healthy eating tips
- Around The World In 80 Days – healthy eating on the road
- Breaking Bad – how to build healthier eating habits in 3 months
- A Clockwork Orange – healthy eating for shift workers
- The Devil Wears Prada – understanding food labels, what to buy and what to leave
- A Fine Balance – what does 80:20 mean for you and how to get the balance right
- From Here To Eternity – how to eat to keep yourself looking and feeling your best
- Midnight’s Children – how to eat to optimise your sleep
- Brave New World – healthy eating for graduates (x 2 or 4 seminars)
Give us a call 01 4020777 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put together a talk to inspire your team to get healthier.
Include a food demonstration
Incorporating a food demonstration as part of a healthy eating talk can support increased attendance, participation and enthusiasm. We bring along all the necessary equipment and ingredients. All members of our corporate nutrition team are fully trained and insured to provide food demonstrations as part of our talks and seminars.
We work with our corporate clients to identify the right demonstration for them and provide handouts and recipe leaflets.
Other options for your team
- Individual nutrition and health audits, with optional body composition assessment and heart health tests
- ‘Healthy Competition’ team or individual challenge
- High performers executive health checks and coaching