Hormonal Health Retreat
10th – 12th October 2014
Balancing your hormones – naturally
Come to this weekend retreat and find out how to increase your energy, eliminate mood swings, get rid of cravings, improve your memory, reduce anxiety, tension and irritability, reduce stress and lose weight without dieting. Find out how to get rid of PMS, balancing hormones to help with endometriosis, fibroids and PCOS and reducing your risk of breast cancer. Learn what vitamins, minerals and herbs you should be taking and how to know which ones are a waste of money.
Learning how and what to eat – even on the run – in today’s busy world can make all the difference between feeling slow, tired and unhealthy to being healthy, feeling alive, with a good memory and concentration and full of energy. What you eat and drink can help you balance your hormones, manage stress and eating the right foods and avoiding the wrong ones will also help you to avoid major health problems in the future.
2 night break includes:
• Arrival from 2pm
• 2 nights accommodation
• 2 Nutritious three course dinners, 2 buffet breakfasts & 2 buffet lunches
• 3 Talks from Marilyn on:
– Dietary steps to help balance hormones
– Which supplements and herbs can be beneficial to help balance your hormones and reduce stress and which ones are a waste of money
– The hormone disrupting chemicals that you are exposed to from the environment and what you can do to control them. How what and how you eat can help slow down the ageing process and give you natural beauty from the inside out and also reduce the risk of breast cancer.
• Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins)
• Use of facilities
• Access to up to 20 different classes per day
• Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
• Depart by 4pm from resort (room by 11 am)
The cost for this luxury weekend stay is only £399 but places are limited so advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
Where: Champneys Tring, Chesham Road Wigginton, Hertfordshire, HP23 6HX
For more information and for ticket details please call 0843 316 2222 or click the More Information button