This is a blood test and requires phlebotomy. We can schedule phlebotomy in our Dublin clinic or you can request this from your GP or local clinic – we can provide a letter to assist this request. A specialised courier is required to bring blood samples to the laboratory in the UK. The samples from our Dublin clinic will be shipped for you. Please see our courier instructions to organise a courier yourself.
Attending the clinic in Dublin:
- Please pay the clinic in advance of your appointment. As our Nurse is only in clinic every 2-3 weeks, we do have a number of patients waiting on a appointments. These will need to be confirmed in advance so that we can offer any cancellations to other patients.
- Once we receive your payment, we will book the Nurse at your confirmed date and time, and get the documentation ready for this. Unfortunately should you need to cancel this appointment, we would need to know at the latest by 10am on the Friday prior, otherwise we will be charged the phlebotomy fee, and we will have to pass this on to you as a cancellation fee.
- Please see here our covid-19 regulations for your safety and the safety of our staff
Important – before your test
- Please stop taking all supplements for three days ahead of your blood test so that we can assess your base line nutritional levels. We recommend that you pop a note into your diary/ calendar to remind yourself to do this ahead of your test
- Do not stop taking any medications you have been prescribed
- You need to be fasting for 12 hours in advance of this test but please do drink plenty of water to facilitate the blood draw
Your test results will be returned to your Nutritionist in 3+ weeks. We will schedule an extended follow up consultation for 60 minutes to review these comprehensive results with you and tailor a dietary and supplement protocol based on your results.